Skip to main content

He has started to part the river.....

"...as soon as the priests who carried the ark reached the Jordan and their feet touched the water’s edge, the water from upstream stopped flowing. It piled up in a heap a great distance away," Joshua 3:15-16 
Revelation time: I realised after I wrote my last post that God has started parting the Jordan of my life for me. My daugher received her job contract yesterday. God was showing me that He is going to provide for my family what I gave up financially and some.
The nursing home for my Dad called to say that they would get us a break on my Dad's fees.
Awesome, faithful God!
If you are reading this and you feel the call to take a step in faith into the unknown, go for it! Trust Him and He will be on the other side to hold you up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30

"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!" Three days after Julius went home to the Lord, God had given me a promise. He had spoken to me from Psalm 77. Just like He had moved the nation of Israel, He was going to make a way through the deep waters of suffering that I was in. A way that I could not see, a way that I had to trust. I had to make a choice to move forward and believe that the waters would not drown me. (Is 43:2).  I had to believe Him. It is one year and 9 months and there are days even now when the waters seem to overwhelm and there are days when I see a glimpse of the path ahead. Through the prophet Isaiah He says: 'Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness...

A Letter to My Grandson on His First Birthday

  My darling Baby D, Today is the twentieth anniversary of an event that changed the world forever.  This event that we call 9/11 is in your history books but it is a reality that I share with you. So much more has happened to this world since then. 2020 was the year of the pandemic - this time your reality more than mine. You actually got the dreaded covid bug. It has been a year and some of isolation, masks, vaccines and fear all around us.  Each new day makes our reality uncertain and changing all the time. And yet for me this is a day of hope. 9/11 of 2020 is what I will call it. I had prayed for over five years - sometimes fervently, sometimes desperately, sometimes, honestly not at all. I often got tired of waiting but my weak faith was not going to stop God’s plan.  A year has gone by and I have watched you grow from the tiny fragile little baby, to a  boy who cannot sit still. Oh what joy you bring to my heart. I love your welcome at the condo and yo...

Heaven is for real!

Bureaucratic red tape required me to request his last hospital records. We received the envelope yesterday and as much as we said we would not open it, we did. Words cannot describe our feelings as we scanned the detailed reports... It was a time to make a choice again. Our gracious God had already gone ahead and prepared me to receive this package. Over the last week or so I had been receiving emails from griefshare.org describing heaven. As I wept over those detailed doctors notes and relived the horror of that day, Our Heavenly Father gently turned my mind to heaven. Heaven is for real and this is how I know: It is a physical place . Acts 10:1-11 says: And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes, 11  and said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.” In the Revelation of John we get a b...